1. What would the world be like if we all skipped everywhere we went? Don't you think we would be happier? I would love to see all the politicians going into the capital with their papers in hand, skipping right alongside their biggest opponent. How could they not get along?? Anyone who skips is happy, right?
2. What was life like before the Real Housewives? I can't remember. There's nothing better than watching those train wrecks to make you feel better about yourself. I'm obsessed with Beverly Hills. It couldn't get any better and Watchers in the Woods was my favorite movie when I was a kid and the star is on the show...could it get any better??
3. Why do some people text all the time, act super peppy and excited on facebook and then when you see them in real life they're a bump on a log. Is this a new personality disorder...split cyber personalities?
4. Have you ever felt like you are at the exact place where you should be and karma can be a good think? I do.
5. Why didn't they free Enes? Ashley Judd would understand this if she read my blog...if you're not from Kentucky and you don't follow college basketball, this will mean nothing to you.
6. I want Edelweiss to be sung to me on my deathbed. I'd love it if it could be Christopher Plummer, but I also hope I outlive him.
7. I'm signing up to run a half marathon in February in New Orleans. I've never been to New Orleans and I've never run a half marathon...the longest I've ever ran is 10 miles and I hated every second of it. Should be interesting.
8. The kayaker still hasn't been found. Where is he? It's like asking the question: Who shot JFK?
9. I haven't bought a tank top in at least a month. That's a record. In fact, I only have one on under a long sleeve t-shirt right now...that's another record. I am normally in at least two tank tops.
10. I wish my life was a musical and every few minutes a new song would start and we'd dance around. I spend a lot of time choreographing these moments in my head. I'd also love a video montage of things in my life to the song Kentucky Woman.
That's all I have for you for tonight.