Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kayaker Part TWO!

You all are not going to believe your blogging eyes when I tell you what I just heard about the kayaker!  I was going to my friend's facebook page to comment about the Jersey Housewives Reunion show when I noticed a post from her cousin.  They were discussing the kayaker and another person had posted an article from a Cleveland newspaper with the man's obituary.  The first comment after the obit. was that the kayaker's Uncle had "died" yeas ago in a boating accident in Canada and his body was never found!!! Can you believe it!! I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried!  I am literally in shock!  If I knew a detective, I would call him.  That could have possibly given the man the idea to fake his death!  Are people checking the planes that left the Harbor Springs airport that day.  How can we just assume he was swallowed up by the bay???  I need someone to get to the bottom of all of this and I'm wondering if it's going to be sissyunplugged???  Keep your ears and eyes open for any news of the mystery of this missing kayaker in the Little Traverse Bay!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment